La Alberca over to Jaca

cartejo5

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Morning folks, any ideas on a good route from la alberca over to Logrono or Jaca? We're trying to tie together a trip around Portugal with 4/5 days in the pyrenees before returning home via ferry from Bilbao.

Sorted, I've managed to find a website with various tracks around the areas mentioned.

Really well, thanks for asking. La Alberca is simply a stunning area and the town itself is really nice think 15th century Spain and you've got the picture. We stopped off in Segovia (lovely historic town) for 2 nights and Logrono (lively tapas/nightlife) 1 night on route to Jaca.

The roads were excellent and I'd love to show you our route as a screenshot however photobox is demanding money for sharing pics nowadays. The roads were pretty much minor roads literally following the hills and valleys diagonally across central Spain, one memorable patch was riding through golden fields on our right and fields of lavender on our left for mile after mile, the smells and vivid colours were simply intoxicating.

Download free Tapatalk app and load pictures for free from there.

cd3551792ad429072cfb56c6d9991f3b.jpg

The roads were excellent and I'd love to show you our route as a screenshot however photobox is demanding money for sharing pics nowadays.

No fee for putting a Google Map link on here. Then we can zoom in, use the Street View, maybe emulate bits of the route that appeal.

I can recommend Hotel Jacques as a good hotel in Java underground parking bike friendly excellent staff they gave us complementary bottles of wine when we left excellent ��

Sorry its took a while to come back to this, some photos from the 3 days riding also screen shot of route.

cH3m4uvteUJMCLpK-9i9xNje8a343xneMR0d9Y0JkqiJL5_KpOoCtJA_KST4Xn_J7ouzxoFiX3J9bYyMkjBegz7jSvRlKNgPA7h0dcORHB8SGFoqZpHS1YsaUfr3R5Z9y65omEljcfMFB6C8B8T85RWh0kpS2qijkQuu4eOKRDf066a1W9yTRVL6ChQEtHRjQBefQI7QDaGbry5Jwj3T5fhdyeBqJNsqQVMaawbvnjvp32P2G-BhNKgza5VwfxKm_vuJbdwfKbKvP5IjxE0FQYD3dhpWGZjeINsSrv3Vkn__tK9ob3ZDjfz_QDzhQlBwTYvIyhcnpdWAWniGRJZ7EvUzUMKPBU2LJtinrr7GPOhCBYxRa-NnClvm8y68r_QvmD8TfsbwlxUykf_7xo1iBPpd7HrgqHubI1GQNCNdcwf97QHYJWKporoXYTG8uVglzmE3s-VgsBGHV_-CCivlfFoUQMZpMWXEuxsYKkM9l3hMn1AwKuFxOrKfZFopSy77MaHTwomZvwQj4-5R1Dh2_-x_iIdzzWVUgfFe9Hua5eKQo_ihIYzYC0F3JOv1cQxdemSjZGgGLOB-F7b8KCEHuundt08U-c2qqwYImA1d8zXj8VZuM-NdXlI=w1253-h796-no

Simon we used some of the Ride routes along with other bits n bobs through out our trip, many thanks for putting the info up in the first place. If you Pm me your address i'd be happy to send you the route file.

Back
Top Bottom