Question for Engineer

Is this his beau?

51QJObUMSuL._SX355_.jpg

Absolute bloody genius..... :bow:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :beerjug:

Whether he was or wasn't, surely this type of superfluous waffle should be in the Katoom section not WC.:)

Come on fuse tester we are still waiting to see a picture of your supermodel partner - you've gone very quiet.:green gri

Come on fuse tester we are still waiting to see a picture of your supermodel partner - you've gone very quiet.:green gri

He put a picture on here once, but removed it after all the piss taking. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that! ;)

I was installing fish processing machinery into a Russian shore based plant they also had an Icelandic engineer as well. Well this guy knew everything and yes he did lord it over me in a sort of friendly I know best way. But and it's a biggy I had a transfer roller missing that transferred the fish over the BA 51 skinning machine without being skinned, well this guy ( and he could have left me in the clarts) got a piece of polythene, disconnected two chain drives and low and behold we did a full days production with no stops with no skip roller. So sometimes it's good to listen and yes I thought I knew these Baader machines inside out but I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom