Not for the faint hearted

Stunning....unlike most this is really well proportioned and the detailing is awesome....love it.

One could use paragraphs to describe your bike I will simply go with "Truly a thing of beauty", that is all.

Thats a work of art, a beautiful bike, very well done :beerjug:

Thanks very much I wasn't expecting so m any good comments .

Steve

This is an English forum, after all, and those that find it "not quiet to their taste" just maintain a stiff upper lip and a discrete silence.
No point in rising to the bait---------------------.

This is an English forum, after all, and those that find it "not quiet to their taste" just maintain a stiff upper lip and a discrete silence.
No point in rising to the bait---------------------.

I didn't realise I was setting Bait . but thanks again for all the nice comments .
Steve

It rides ok despite the Firestones.
P1050796_zps1rnznumt.jpg~original

P1050824_zpsmkrpkvup.jpg~original

P1050825_zpsfjfdj7vw.jpg~original

P1050828_zpstjkvjjo4.jpg~original

Top class build you have there. Well thought out, well balanced and well executed. It get a thumbs up from me :thumby:

Thanks all , still got a couple of small bits to sort out but its 99.99 % done .

Any chance you are considering selling it to fund your next project?

I would LOVE to own a thing of beauty like that, but unhappily lack any of the necessary skills to get there myself......

Any chance you are considering selling it to fund your next project?

I would LOVE to own a thing of beauty like that, but unhappily lack any of the necessary skills to get there myself......

I have had a few enquires but not sure I could sell it . planning on doing another as a café racer but in the same colours , tank, headlight shocks etc sort of a twin so I have a pair then show them with a view to maybe build a couple for people .

Again thanks for the great comments it makes it all worth while !

Steve

25c0ef59eb33cfab857db6baae9c9a90.jpg

Still got it . Two mag features and 4 trophies . It’s done about a 1000 trouble free miles now .
The seat has changed along with the number plate and a genuine restored speedo .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom