STANDING ON PEGS...

You do realise there is more to stature than height !

Let us accept we are all roughty toughty gs owner's who do our own things with style, panache and elan.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

The size of your arse..... I'm not surprised you have to stand up and bend over to help it escape:D

Indeed, our Gerard can fart for England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales for sure ...

Here he is at Dent last weekend, standing on this pegs, to negotiate the treacherous grass :thumby:

i-tdbGqs7-S.jpg

:beerjug:

Only today I stood up on the pegs to ease my aching arse.

That said, I was on my 1981 XJ550 and I'm only 5'8"

I'm sure that makes me a lot of things ......... :augie

I can't wait to hear some of them!

Same principle applies to highway pegs on cruisers I suppose. Operator not in direct control of operational equipment (rear brake and gearbox).
Ever try to stand up on highway pegs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I stand up a lot, so much so I have even added a set of mirrors so I can still see what's going on behind.

Helps a lot when it's hot and the way I have my bike set up, it is as comfortable as sitting down.

Bring on the abuse.

I do it on average speed checks on the motorway going 50mph on cruise control. Lets the blood rush back to my bum and stops having to pull over from brick bum.

I stand up a lot, so much so I have even added a set of mirrors so I can still see what's going on behind.

Helps a lot when it's hot and the way I have my bike set up, it is as comfortable as sitting down.

Bring on the abuse.

Actually, can you show us your extra mirrors please.

That would be handy

Bring on the abuse.

Never mind the mirrors, what model of Kriega is that??

agree, at least one clever chap even managed to drop his ....... off his trailer:D:D:D
Technically, it wasn't me, I was in the car. If overloaded had been stood on the pegs it would never have happened.:rolleyes:

not sure if any one has mentioned this (Don't want to read the whole thread my arse will start getting sore sitting down for so long) but during the 1980's I remember reading about a case brought against someone who was riding standing up because they were not in full control of the bike. The defence showed several film clips of trials riders and basicly the case was chucked out. Not sure if that would stand up today though after all your on a motorbike so 85% guilty to start with in the eyes of most of the law

Back
Top Bottom