Biker friendly tea rooms please

Exactly................anything 'bike friendly' I normally avoid avoid and the food will always be fried shite
Whereas your quintessential english tea room will serve decent, usually homemade food

The so called biker cafes, such as Loomies on the A272 are often best avoided"

Witherspoons, FFS how many people say witherspoons, I will ask JB to do a Poll, it Wetherspoons.

And your point is what? OK I misspelt the word or my phone auto corrected. Dose this give you an excuse to come over high and mighty, your comment made no useful point at all, just gave you a bit of gob shite time.
So Mr my English is perfect, what's with the "It Wetherspoons" have you missed something off?
Tosser of the year award to you.

Back to the subject, I can highly recommend the cafe at Sutton Bank glider club, pot of tea or coffe 80p, cakes, buns etc and on a clear day probably the best view in Yorkshire.

Pateley Bridge, Teacups Tearooms

Its just on the left opposite the Royal Oak as you head up Greenhow Fantastic food lovely folk a proper mug of tea and its cheap and there is lots of room to park the bike its a hidden gem. Its on google maps

How Stean Gorge LLP

This is off the beaten track but a lovely spot you can turn left after Pateley bridge head to Ramsgill pop in for a pot then up and over Tapping hill to Masham

Back
Top Bottom