Pacsafe padlocks

Joe narvey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you use your pacsafe to secure anything of value ( yes, I know it's implicit), can I recommend a new padlock as the standard one pops open very easily without a key.

If you use your pacsafe to secure anything of value ( yes, I know it's implicit), can I recommend a new padlock as the standard one pops open very easily without a key.

Mine doesn't and used it many times, suggest yours is faulty or has some debris inside.

Mine doesn't and used it many times, suggest yours is faulty or has some debris inside.

It isn't secure, it pings open with a paper clip as the lock is a very simple single pin design.

I can pick locks but don't need any picks for the pacsafe padlock. Maybe you have a different type than mine, but it's just a heads up.

Always good to get a heads up.

I have two, had them probably five years, both used a lot, locks seem good enough to deter your average scrote, not pretending it would prevent ardent scumbag, but certainly not like the things you poke a bic pen in and voila. Clearly the lock is only part of the whole thing, vital but easily replaced

Back
Top Bottom