Bike tyres in west London - where from?

Gab

Reaction score
Hey Rasher, many thanks for your advice. I was thinking to stop in Baden Baden but Pension Williams seems to be a good alternative. I'll definitely take it into account.

With regard to the weather, I hope it is going to be fine. I've never had bad surprises when travelling at the beginning of September. Fingers crossed and rain gears always in the panniers :)

Regarding the itinerary, I've been trying to sort it out. This is how far I've gone:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?...qY&ll=46.61461483474879,7.508985958251969&z=6
I hope the link above works

I could add a couple of days/nights to the trip and I'm just trying to figure out at what point and where to stop. Any suggestion?

I've also got a question for all GSer from London. Do you happen to know a good and honest tyre shop in the W6 area? I'm going to have my bike serviced (most likely by Neil Harrison) and I'm going to need to replace the tyres (the rear one for sure). Any recommendation?

Cheers

All,

This has been copied from another thread. Please find below an extract showing the enquiry, so you don't have to go through the whole bloody thing :D

Do you happen to know a good and honest tyre shop in the W6 area? I'm going to have my bike serviced (most likely by Neil Harrison) and I'm going to need to replace the tyres (the rear one for sure). Any recommendation?

Chelsea scooters. Or buy them online and deliveted to them or oval motorcycle centre. You then only pay for bench time that it takes for you to remove wheels

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

HGB tyres Ruislip just off a40 by the Polish war memorial

All,

This has been copied from another thread. Please find below an extract showing the enquiry, so you don't have to go through the whole bloody thing :D

Do you happen to know a good and honest tyre shop in the W6 area? I'm going to have my bike serviced (most likely by Neil Harrison) and I'm going to need to replace the tyres (the rear one for sure). Any recommendation?

Yup - and it saved bods ploughing through three pages of your holiday plans, to only then find out that all you really wanted help with was sourcing tyres in west London.

Richard

PS Happy that you got your answers so quickly. Local section for local knowledge, always best.

Yep fwr

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom