Tyre Fitters near St Neots....

Chalky723

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know of anywhere I can turn up with my own tyre & loose wheel & get it fitted relatively near to St Neots??

Cheers,

Damon

If you count Bedford as being relatively near then go to Bedford wheels. We've been using them for years and they're open until 1pm Saturday if that helps.

They always tell me to order my bike tyres on the internet and get them delivered direct to them because they can't match a lot of internet prices and they'll then do a ride in - ride out service and I don't have to carry wheels or tyres around.

Fantastic! Exactly what I'm looking for - cheers Andy.

Who do you order tyres from??

Damon

Wherever they happen to be cheapest. Bedford Wheels keep a small selection of bike tyres in stock so it'd be worth a call to see if they've got what you want but I doubt it because the owner rides sports bikes :D

It's probably about 20 minutes from St Neots if you go down the A1 then use the bypass which gets you to within a couple of miles.

I've just looked and I've got the number in my phone so here you go - 01234 216662

My comment about wherever they're cheapest referred to where I buy my tyres from. The last few times I've bought them from somewhere in Germany which sounds stupid but they beat any UK price even including delivery. I just decide which tyres I want then do a search and buy the cheapest and as long as you're ordering in advance the lead time doesn't matter.

Cool! I've got a bit of tread left yet, so will take my time & look for the best bargain I can get!

Thanks Both...

D

Back
Top Bottom