Norfolk Newbie

Adventure Uk

Reaction score
:thumb

Hi Guys,

My name is Lee and I live in Hoxne near Diss in Norfolk, Own an accident repair centre but have always loved bikes namely superbikes.

Always fancied a GS so bought an old one [2006] to see if I liked it, had it a month now absolutely love it and have already done a 1100 mile round trip to Landsend [solo Billy no mates haha] ...Toying with the idea of a new R1200GSA have one on demo next Friday...

Kind Regards

Lee

Hi Lee. I'm over by Thetford (Roudham actually...teeny wee village). I've got an even older R850gs. It's ..er..quirky but does all for me. Enjoy the bike. I usually get over to Diss for me fishing bits..I'll look out for you. John

Hi Lee, glad you could join us, not a lot happens locally but there are more than a few members in the area.

Good luck with the 1200GSA, there is a whole section dedicated to the love of that model and its quirks in the BM section.

Good luck, they are a strange mob in there. :D

Hello Noddy,

Thanks for the reply. None of my mates have these kind of bikes they all have superbikes still. So would be great to get to know some local people with similar bikes.:beerjug:

Welcome Lee, spend a fair bit of time Norfolk, great roads in the forest and on the coast too.... enjoy the forum, just don't feed the animals, they bite!:D

Back
Top Bottom