Nav VI (6) upgrade from a V, why ?

ymfb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What changes/improvements could possibly help me justify, if only to myself to change from a V to a VI, additional to the following:-

a) It would allow me to remotely operate the ViRB XE camera, even though I also have a remote

b) It supposed is less affected by sunlight

c) I could sell the V on here

The never ending attention of scantily clad nymphettes, as a remote possibility.

The knowing wink (careful use of the correct vowel there) warm embrace and full admiration of hairy arsed bikermates, definitely.

What changes/improvements could possibly help me justify, if only to myself to change from a V to a VI, additional to the following:-

a) It would allow me to remotely operate the ViRB XE camera, even though I also have a remote

b) It supposed is less affected by sunlight

c) I could sell the V on here

a - remotely operate means just switch on and off.

b - I have heard the opposite, that it is not so good in strong light.

c - I wouldn't bother selling the V, keep it.

d - It is supposed to give music lists etc from your phone but I hear that function doesn't work well if at all.

e - You can route map on to twisty interesting biker roads and do a complete route back to base.

errr, that's it.

To be honest if it wasn't for the integrated bike info from the Nav V I would have ditched it long ago. My Samsung S7, now water and shock proof is better for navigation (you can select from a multitude of interesting navigation apps - some designed just for bikers) and obviously better for music and phone integration (as it's a phone........) Once someone has sorted the app to integrate with the thumb wheel - the nav series will be redundant.

Well after that damning indictment, I probably shan't bother, thanks for the replies.

Back
Top Bottom