I only know where two.....

That would be wonderful because I never get visitors in spite of being very easy to find.

Turn left on the dirt road (unless you're coming from the other way then turn right), second house on the left. If you cross into Pennsylvania turn around you've gone too far. If I'm not home at the time just come on in and help yourself to anything.

Be careful what you wish for......:D

That would be wonderful because I never get visitors in spite of being very easy to find.

Turn left on the dirt road (unless you're coming from the other way then turn right), second house on the left. If you cross into Pennsylvania turn around you've gone too far. If I'm not home at the time just come on in and help yourself to anything.

Excellent, I reckon we can get a few together, although the Holy Spirit is not very house trained.......

Excellent, I reckon we can get a few together, although the Holy Spirit is not very house trained.......

Actually you should do so. I ended up with the neighbor's property which included an old house (on a pleasant plot of land which is the only reason I bought it) that I've turned into a guest quarters. Pretty basic but It has five beds and a couple couches. I'll post a pic sometime,

I'm sure Spirit would be fine all he has to do Is make it off the porch. :)

My office is a wee bit closer.....

Yes just over in PA right?

excellent, we can visit both!!

Le Hog 2018 - the American Version.........

How you going to manage that with a 4 day leave pass per year?

(Edit....sorry, that was all a bit 'destroyer of dreams' wasn't it. My apologies)

(Edit....sorry, that was all a bit 'destroyer of dreams' wasn't it. My apologies)

Thanks for that......

You bastard... You know the agreement is to play along with his deluded fantasies and see how far he goes and how many bikes we can get him to buy.. .

....Of you, actually live.
I will be paying the rest of you a visit this summer:beerjug:
I need to see if my skills are still intact:thumb

Come to Lewes and I'll have a drink with you

Actually you should do so. I ended up with the neighbor's property which included an old house (on a pleasant plot of land which is the only reason I bought it) that I've turned into a guest quarters. Pretty basic but It has five beds and a couple couches. I'll post a pic sometime,

I'm sure Spirit would be fine all he has to do Is make it off the porch. :)

Yes just over in PA right?

Lovely, load up all your weapons my sweet little honey I'm on my way, I'm gonna hire the stupidest gaudy fucking tinsel barge courtesy of HD that I can find, then thrash it around with Yaz an the plastic population playing at full blast.

Happy fucking days.

Angela.

Back
Top Bottom