Yorkshire meet up ...

Don't want to put anyone out Rick :thumb2 - A decent pub will do me :beer:

Toblerone..can't argue with that (long as it's the dark choc one)

Don't want to put anyone out Rick :thumb2 - A decent pub will do me :beer:

Toblerone..can't argue with that (long as it's the dark choc one)

We have many decent pubs and a few hotels but very few that are both !

Just book a hotel travel lodge holiday inn and ill come and take you to a decent pub and drop you back off again ( as long as i have not had to go to fucking Norfolk for the weekend to see Susans injured mum)

Chateaux Micky is quite reasonable I am led to believe !

I would have offered you a bed myself but currently dont have a spare but that may change so ill keep you posted

Got Dutch Bryn stopping over that night, so reply ... no room at the Inn I'm afraid :eek:

:beerjug:

I bet Micky loves you, volunteering his spare room out to strange men :D

How can anyone appear strange to your good self :D

Got Dutch Bryn stopping over that night, so reply ... no room at the Inn I'm afraid :eek:

:beerjug:

I'm all sorted via Air BnB Micky - enjoy the get together :beerjug:

And cheers Redrick, i've opted for hugging the Easy Coast so got a couple of places booked now :thumb2

Will the butler be bringing you Micky?

Dunno yet ... we're in Ireland at the mo. Hurricane Ophelia hits here Monday, not forced to get back to Dublin for the ferry, let alone wether the ferry sails or not :eek:

Thanks for an enjoyable night out last night chaps. Only a small turn out but quality beats quantity and a nice little attendance bonus Micky:thumby:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 206
Not much I can add to Chris's comment, except to give Malc an honourable mention. Thanks gents, what a hospitable bunch Yorkshire folk really are.

Till next time!

Back
Top Bottom