Finally got round to fitting....

loadmaster

Reaction score
LED spotlights. Lights are triggered by the AUX feed to a 30Amp relay and can be switched on/off by a 2 way waterproof handlebar switch. Really pleased with how they look and output. Mounting bracket was purchased from Rugged Roads.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 490
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 492
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 445
Its recommended that on the F650 the spotlights should go under the bracket & the F800 on top. If there's any problems I'll try them in the lower position.

Rugged Roads bar is a decent bit of kit. The problem is that they only fit a pre-2013 model, as i found out. Still, it looks good sitting on garage shelf

Rugged Roads bar is a decent bit of kit. The problem is that they only fit a pre-2013 model, as i found out. Still, it looks good sitting on garage shelf

I nearly bought a used one for my 700GS, but luckily brain clicked in b4 I sent a PM... :blast

Still, it looks good sitting on garage shelf
:D :D

R&G Racing do an excellent , well priced pair for the later F/gs,s. They are part of the Denali range,

Back
Top Bottom