Servicing in or near north London?

RonnyH

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had GSA for just over year.. and one of best things i've done. Time though to get the beast its annual service... Just been quoted £450 from BMW and cant help feeling they wont do half the work and then tell me it needs another grands worth of work being done.

Can anyone recommend good reliable place to get an annual service around north London / south Herts?

Go the extra mile & see Steptoe AKA Neil Harrison in Kingston Vale.
He has free loan bikes.

Had GSA for just over year.. and one of best things i've done. Time though to get the beast its annual service... Just been quoted £450 from BMW and cant help feeling they wont do half the work and then tell me it needs another grands worth of work being done.

Can anyone recommend good reliable place to get an annual service around north London / south Herts?

Yep andy in south harrow, APC motorcycles.

I used them for years when I lived in North West London

Name: APC Motor Services
Address:314, EASTCOTE LANEPostcode/City:HA2 9AH Harrow County:Greater London England
Phone: 020 84233122
Fax: 020 84233122

Also Russell at Bemer Bikes - an old and very experienced hand at servicing courier and blood runner bikes in double-quick time. Also has loaners.

Bemer Bikes Ltd
020 8550 9200
Unit 13, 400 Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, IG8 8EY

Yep andy in south harrow, APC motorcycles.

I used them for years when I lived in North West London

Name: APC Motor Services
Address:314, EASTCOTE LANEPostcode/City:HA2 9AH Harrow County:Greater London England
Phone: 020 84233122
Fax: 020 84233122

Thanks for suggestion mate. Paid a visit to Andy this morning and bike booked in there.

Also Russell at Bemer Bikes - an old and very experienced hand at servicing courier and blood runner bikes in double-quick time. Also has loaners.

Bemer Bikes Ltd
020 8550 9200
Unit 13, 400 Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, IG8 8EY

+1 for Russ. Very knowledgable, great prices and he will have a loaner for you to use.

Last edited:
bemer bikes have close their london premises and have relocated to snetterton, norfolk

Back
Top Bottom