N IRL stickers

Betty Swollocks

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Haven't seen these anywhere else and make a change from the NI stickers which get mistaken for Netherlands.

2 sizes to choose from. £2 each and 50p postage regardless of the quantity.

I know this should probably be in another section, but I really don't think it would be of interest to our Brexit neighbours. :aidan

FullSizeRender_zpsjy6jbwzy.jpg

IMG_8501_zpsg3pvziiv.jpg

Was talking to some guys from N Ireland in Donegal town a few weeks ago who were asking where I'd got the NI sticker from.
I was taking a hand out of them and said that they were for Nigeria.
They believed me and I hadn't the nerve to own up. :blast

Very good, do you have a link for the seller, please.

Yes Michael, it's myself. Sory I didn't make it clear in the original post. Perhaps a Mod can fix to make this clear??

I had to buy a minimum of 50 to get them printed. Pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Was talking to some guys from N Ireland in Donegal town a few weeks ago who were asking where I'd got the NI sticker from.
I was taking a hand out of them and said that they were for Nigeria.
They believed me and I hadn't the nerve to own up. :blast

I heard someone say that the NI sticker stood for Not Irish.......

Ive never bothered with these stickers myself and I've been in France a few times, is there any real need for them?

The frightening thing is that M. Froggy may assume you're English and fail to give you the warmest of welcomes! He reserves his boundless hospitality for the Irish of whatever ilk and often will go outside to look at your number plate..to be sure to be sure.....I've witnessed this behaviour more than once :aidan

In the early 80's an Irish passport was green, I noticed that generally the French were elegantly unhelpful (not rude) until the passport was produced. "Ah Irlandais" generally signaled a switch to elegantly helpful. These days (apart from the fact that it is not requested anyway) an Irish passport has lost it's green hue but I still have ways of establishing that I'm Irish (oh feck it not English!) in France - it helps.

Surely a soft spot because of Michel Sardou's song "Les lacs du Connemara"

Told you before davy the wrighting is on the wall for that one haha
in28br1lp

Attachments

• IMG_4937.jpg
    IMG_4937.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 294
He ho!! Considering its a bike form, it didn't take long to hit the gutter :rolleyes:

I stand corrected, peace and harmony and keep it between the hedges :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom