6th one for 2017

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
UKGSer Thames Valley Gathering anyone? :)

Our traditional fourth Thursday of the month is already next week:

Thursday 22th June 2017 from 19.30 hours onward.

Shall we go to the Red Lion in Brightwell cum Sotwell again or to the Chequers in Berrick Salome? Or somewhere else altogether?

Let me know if you are coming and which pub you prefer so that I can book a table.

See you next week!

Ela :beerjug:

I thought I was going to be able to make this one ---- but no. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We've an early start the next day but will be there, even if we bail out early

We've an early start the next day but will be there, even if we bail out early

That's alright, I'm going to Germany the following morning as well.

Nick and Ilse are rather jetting around the world instead of spending an evening with their friends, hey ho. ;)

OK, that's Berin, Dr JM, Patrick, Possu, Strobingred, Mike F and me - table booked for eight people (just in case Mr T turns up unannounced) for 19.30 hrs under my surname at the Harrow in West Ilsley.

See you Thursday then!

Ela :)

Can I come please? I'll pretend I'm Mr T if you like.

Ha ha ha, of course you can, Dave. I always book more seats just in case (and even if we were nine, I don't think they would object to having more dinner guests at the pub).

See you tomorrow! :thumb2

That's alright, I'm going to Germany the following morning as well.

Nick and Ilse are rather jetting around the world instead of spending an evening with their friends, hey ho. ;)

OK, that's Berin, Dr JM, Patrick, Possu, Strobingred, Mike F and me - table booked for eight people (just in case Mr T turns up unannounced) for 19.30 hrs under my surname at the Harrow in West Ilsley.

See you Thursday then!

Ela :)

Ha Ha you know me so well Ela. Liz and I have to pick up a table and chairs in Wallingford at 7:30 and I just suggested that we call in for a quick drink with you guys on the way home (sort of). We wont be eating so don't worry about us for food. Hopefully see you then.

Seems I've been scuppered once again. My good lady has agreed to baby site tonight, so I can't come out to play :(

Back
Top Bottom