Kawasaki KZ750B2 or what's left of her :-)

Kenny

Trustworthy Scouser AND
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the W
Two little item's......

One is that the tank only holds 6.50 ltrs max of fuel :eek: so may well need a OE replacement tank ( just asking in case anyone has one :D ) just so I can hit a few cafe's in North Wales - and get home again !!:D

Other item is where would you attach the mirrors ? I could go traditional with a set of funky shaped jobbies on the 7/8 inch bars..or could underslung a pair of small circular type one's ( don't want bar end mirrors as bar's are wide enough as it is ! ). If I have the one mirror, does it have to be mounted on the offside ( like a car etc ) or can I just have the one on the nearside? No indicators and she is fed by a mini ( car ) SU carb., so not built for speed :D. Cannot find any underslung handlebar mounted small black mirrors on Eblag :(

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 446
  • GBs-z750-LS-Overhead-3-800.jpg
    GBs-z750-LS-Overhead-3-800.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 563
Under slung mirror black on rhs for me, since thats where the cars / bikes will come from.

Small carb so how far will the 6.5 lits get you?, there is plenty of fuel in Eastham/ Queensferry/ Corwen/ Llangollen, just buy it when you see it! Any room for emergency 3 lits or so in the tailpiece?

Ps think of the green shield stamps, no wait a minute do they still do them?

Enjoy

Think the Renthal's look a lot better...almost ready for sale now once V5c returns ( plus mirrors and extra tool roll/fuel tank etc :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 388
Whats that box/bag thing on the rack of your R100gs? I need something like that. Can you send me some pictures (not of you, I have several of them :D)

You might find that SU carb flows pretty well. Vizard gas flowed the 1.25” to give the same flow as the standard 1.5”.
He smoothed the vertical bore into the throat and thinned down the butterfly valve. Don’t touch the piston or throat step as that will mess up the fuel metering.

Back
Top Bottom