My new un F800 GS Trophy

Ian1200GSA

Reaction score
Hi All,

Due to pending change in career and not earning much I have traded in my 1200 GSA, it will be muchly missed.

My new un I pick up on Friday and what a hoot, its bloody great, pic here of the bike :clap

Great replacement and I have saved loads on monthly payments.

I will keep you informed how I get on with the new un.

Ian

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20170610_152440.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20170610_152440.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 592
There is a lot of luv on here for the GS800. Im aure you will be pleased.
As the finances ease, dont be surprised if the agile handling and sweet engine dont win you over.

Steve

Hi All,

Due to pending change in career and not earning much I have traded in my 1200 GSA, it will be muchly missed.

My new un I pick up on Friday and what a hoot, its bloody great, pic here of the bike :clap

Great replacement and I have saved loads on monthly payments.

I will keep you informed how I get on with the new un.

Ian
It will take a while to adjust but they do grow on you

I'm picking up an 800 today too. Had 4 years on a 1200 which has been great but always fancied an 800. My commute has changed so could do with a more agile bike.

Did 1200 miles round the Scottish highlands a day or two after picking mine up. Happy with the gearing, got to sort out the standard screen!

Had one as a loner, weather was atrocious, bike was good apart from getting cold and wet, what is this screen you are talking about, I thought it was just a bit of clear plastic stuck on the front of the bike :D would the screen from the 800 ADV fit it looked a lot better

Aye I was thinking of grafting the Adventure screen and bar on if its possible as there is a bit of wind blast.
So the gearing - what's the story with that then Keith - will it wheelie better?

Aye I was thinking of grafting the Adventure screen and bar on if its possible as there is a bit of wind blast.
So the gearing - what's the story with that then Keith - will it wheelie better?
Adventure screen + laminar lip has done the business for me at 6 foot and all torso. Before then I was getting more wind blast than when I rode nakeds.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ian1200GSA;4761432 what's the story with that then Keith - will it wheelie better?[/QUOTE said:
It wont wheelie better, if anything the opposite. It drops the revs by 500 ,making higher speed cruising more relaxed.

It wont wheelie better, if anything the opposite. It drops the revs by 500 ,making higher speed cruising more relaxed.

Did the same on my 700GS...

Much better cruising now..

Back
Top Bottom