Multi-bike - two post codes

I have 3 bikes on a multi bike policy at renewal this year as I didn't use the trail bike last year and probably won't this year, I asked for it to be removed and the quote went up :blast

On this one I would strongly suggest ringing and asking to speak to a supervisor at whichever firm you ring up as it might be in the 'Too Difficult ' box for most of the phone operators

go with separate policy's always worked out cheaper for me

two postcodes might cause an issue .you must be keeping one of the bikes at another property ? they usually are strict that the bike is garaged at the premises of the regd keeper ....good luck with whoever you choose . I had a multi bike policy with wicked quotes last year . Had no problems at all with them

two postcodes might cause an issue .you must be keeping one of the bikes at another property ? they usually are strict that the bike is garaged at the premises of the regd keeper ....good luck with whoever you choose . I had a multi bike policy with wicked quotes last year . Had no problems at all with them

Yes it was a problem for BMW (Devitts) as all bikes had to be garaged at one post code and bikes would effectively be uninsured if kept overnight at the other.

Adrian Flux had no problem with the two post codes but their premium was very high. It looks like it will be better to have two policies each with two post codes - however my 10 years no-claims can only be applied to one so that makes the new policy for my soon to be purchased Thruxton R almost double my GS one. I shall keep hunting.

just renewed my GS with one year NCD £118.00 with Hastings... i use all the NCD for the Ducati use a compare site much better than ringing up

Back
Top Bottom