My New Bike - Thruxton R

Lovely bikes...

I would have gone red and added the cafe racer kit, but 'hey ho' each to his own.....:thumb2

Attachments

• b86bb5c6c83400ad180ab106f2e91d45.jpg
    b86bb5c6c83400ad180ab106f2e91d45.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 432
Lovely bikes...

I would have gone red and added the cafe racer kit, but 'hey ho' each to his own.....:thumb2

I did think about that - to my eye the fairing looks great in side view but a bit odd from the front. I loved the matt black finish because there are fewer colour contrasts but it will be a bugger to keep clean.

I'd have to have both...the matt black looks superb....but so the does the semi-faired one above....

I'd have to have both...the matt black looks superb....but so the does the semi-faired one above....

Agreed :) I'd also have the silver-ice one, but I'd be spending my entire life cleaning - the polished engine cases and wheels are going to be a nightmare if they get wet

Agreed :) I'd also have the silver-ice one, but I'd be spending my entire life cleaning - the polished engine cases and wheels are going to be a nightmare if they get wet

That really is a nice looking bike!!!!

So if you had all 3 colour options you would spend your entire life cleaning? Which would give you no time to post on here

I can feel a collection coming on!!!

Seriously though enjoy the new bike

Welcome

Had mine over a year now .. stunning bike ...

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 461
Nice bike , Numbnuts !
Was tempted myself but went for T120 Black in the end :

5096c97b47e248f5fab5f8c366258394.jpg

Haha arsewipe ;) Triumph seem to have caught the mood with their classic range, just loved the way the Thruxton rode and the looks are fab.

I've not ridden one.Maybe next year I'll get one.Would get same colour as you but probably get bikini fairing too,though I've heard a few stories about switchgear being too tight ex factory and the fairing makes it worse and causes eleccy gremlins.

Back
Top Bottom