Go in for a service and end up with a new GSA

Congrats I'm sure you'll love it.
I've had mine about 7 weeks and loving it 👍

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes, it will be a bag o' shite and not a patch on the 1150. It's also got that bloody useless ABS and traction control rubbish.
It will also be rusty as hell and ready for scrapping.:rob

Yep, I'll have a chat with her on Weds, known her 20 years

Can't beat Rainbow, for servicing

A chat? Drooling all over her more like. :D
I agree re BMW main dealer servicing, Steve and his team have always been terrific with me so far.

It's a great bike though I'm not sure I'd want it as my only bike. I got it at a very good price and thought I'd see how it went and then decide wether the GSA stay's and it will be doing so as it's more suited to the day to day use I need.

That reflects how I currently feel. This time last year I could have afforded both bikes, this time this year unfortunately I can't so it looks like I'll be sticking with the GSA for the time being.

JB's wallet is like Father Christmas and the tooth fairy!:D

Well, it's Wednesday the trusty 1150 has had its annual oil change and MOT - JB has had a new model to play with all day..he's currently sitting, sweating trying to work out how to tell us he's just bought an LC...

Well, it's Wednesday the trusty 1150 has had its annual oil change and MOT - JB has had a new model to play with all day..he's currently sitting, sweating trying to work out how to tell us he's just bought an LC...

Haha! The day he buys a new GS is the day I buy a Harley!:D

Freak.

Today is Wednesday. Yesterday wasn't.

Freak.

Back
Top Bottom