What's this worth please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviacom

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what my 'GS' is worth please?

Here are the specs, she is immaculate as well!!

BMW R1200GS Triple Black
Premium/Dynamic packs
'62' Plate
Full service history (Last serviced 500 miles ago) with Iridium plugs
15500 Miles
New K&N Air Filter
New Pilot Road 4 GT Tyres (Less than 200 miles ago)
New Memory foam and 2" gel padded heated front/rear heated seats. Low front seat, with colour matched R1200GS logo stitching
Led front headlights with led main beam spots linked in
Led front spots
Black wunderlich engine bars
Silver wunderlich head covers
Black wunderlich highway pegs
Black wide wunderlich front rider foot pegs
Digital heated seats controller
Dual cig lighter power sockets
Givi Outback Trekker Pannier frames in black
Givi Outback Trekker Ali Panniers
Wunderlich beak extension
Wunderlich front fender extension
Wunderlich front rider foot peg spray guards
Wunderlich Wind Deflectors
Wunderlich Front Indicator Guards
Powerbronze Black Rear Hugger
Wunderlich front up/back bar risers
Wunderlich top yoke carbon fiber protectors
Hyperpro front/rear progressive lowered shock springs
New Brembo pads front/rear when last serviced
Delkevic DeCatted Headers and new Delkevic Stainless link pipe and End Can
Rugged Roads front engine Guard, rear splash guard, TPS Guard, rear Brake pot/front Brake pot/front clutch pot guards
Wunderlich Handlebar stay bar
Wunderlich front fork guards
Rizoma titanium front clutch/brake levers
Wunderlich rear Brake pedal extension
Powerbronze light tint airflow screen
Wunderlich dash surround
Wunderlich dash Panel guard
Wunderlich Headlight guard and anti glare shield
Grip puppies
Wunderlich hand guard extensions
Wunderlich 'BMW R1200GS' tank pad
Savage rubber tank knee protectors
New uprated BMW battery

Thanks in advance

Sell all the goodies separately and put it back to standard. The bike won't be worth any less and the stuff can be sold to people who want it.

Is the Powerbronze rear hugger the same one which you advertised in the For Sale section recently?

You know, the one which I paid you for via PayPal at the asking price and which you kept giving me excuses for not actually sending it to me before eventually refunding my account with no explanation at all.

I see you are still wasting peoples time with your list of imaginary accessories for your imaginary bike.

I would suggest you get yourself a hobby unconnected to motorcycling.

Is the Powerbronze rear hugger the same one which you advertised in the For Sale section recently?

You know, the one which I paid you for via PayPal at the asking price and which you kept giving me excuses for not actually sending it to me before eventually refunding my account with no explanation at all.

I see you are still wasting peoples time with your list of imaginary accessories for your imaginary bike.

If this is true ?
Its deplorable especially in our nice little club !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bobad,

I did refund you yes, and I did message both on here as a PM and in a text to say that I'd had a VERY close family bereavement the day after you paid and I had a funeral to arrange and sort out, 200 miles north of where I am, would you like me to post both those messages on an open forum for all to see as well as yourself?

Imaginary bike with imaginary accessories, I don't think so as it's sat 15 feet away from me right now on the driveway!!

I'm not doing anything today,
Can I come over and take photos to help your mates understand it's value? :green gri

You're more than welcome to come over and have a look at the bike Flatdog, I've nothing to hide.

Must have taken you ages to fit all those accessories, I'm surprised you have the time left to ride it. :D

Bobad,

...... I did message both on here as a PM and in a text to say that I'd had a VERY close family bereavement the day after you paid....... would you like me to post both those messages on an open forum for all to see as well as yourself?......

You didn't. Feel free to post anything you like concerning the PMs. My phone does not receive text messages.

If you had sent the message you claim, and I had received it, it would have been an entirely different situation
and I would have understood and sympathised with you and the matter of posting a hugger would have been unimportant.

But you didn't. Probably had more important things on your mind.

Anyway, go ahead and post the PMs if it makes you feel better.

Its worth about 7 grand, can I pick it up on Saturday morning.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom