Wunderlich up and back bar risers

yes good job to decrease the reach.

ive a set for sale that i used for about 1200 mile on a 14 bike, still with original box/fittings £70 posted.

I recently fitted the Wunderlich version on GSA LC. 38mm up and 27mm back. Make a big difference. Just completed a 3700 mile trip without a twinge.

I'm convinced, thanks for everyone's input. Hopefully sorted with the ones unicycler is selling.

Groucho

If you're not too worried about looks, these 'Helibars' appear infinitely adjustable. ...

Attachments

• HRAT05101_web-1-2__95362_zoom.jpg
    HRAT05101_web-1-2__95362_zoom.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 823
Wunderlich up & back are great and are well worth installing if you are having trouble getting comfy!
Solved the issues i was having with my shoulders and back.
There was too much lean (forward) to the bars for me.
Now = perfect ! :likeit

I have them on the Rallye, and really like them. I'd like some on my KTM, but haven't checked if the fitment is the same yet.

Bar risers

Thanks everyone, I'll let you know how I get on with the ones I've bought from unicycler.

Believe it or not I've still got the pain between my shoulders from yesterday mornings 100 mile ish ride.

Groucho

It is well known in the dirt biking world that bars too high = aching shoulders

Has anyone any experience of these https://www.bahnstormer.co.uk/product/gsgsa-lc-wunderlich-bar-risers/

I'm getting quite uncomfortable with a pain between my shoulders on a long journey and thought they might help alleviate it.

Groucho

Another thumbs up from me. Had them on a 2017 GSA. Made a big difference. Sourced them from Adventure Bike Shop (Suffolk). Should have gone for the Rox 2 inch pivoting risers though........even better! See Cliff at Adventure Bike Shop. I was there today fitting some Rox risers to my S1000R. :)

Fitted a pair before my Mugello & Catalunya trip.

Superb, a little buzz through the right bar but thats probably because I had two days to sort everythhing before the trip.

Will be re-torquing everything this weekend.

3,800 miles and love it..

Bar risers fitted tonight and look good. Unfortunately can't try them until next weekend, but looking forward to a pain free ride out.

Groucho

Great piece of kit, much more comfortable than the standard set up for my shape. The more upright seating position even felt kinder to my skinny arse. Many thanks.

Groucho

I'm interested in a set for my 2015 LC. Can you confirm that they fit without need to lengthen any hoses or cables?

The left hand side would appear to have enough slack but I'm not so sure about the right side.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom