Lockable mount for Nav V?

Tommy Gunn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm getting conflicting information from dealers so I thought I might as well ask those who will know. :D
Is there an aftermarket lockable mount I can buy for my Nav V, that I can fit on my 2013 TC 1200 GSA?
If so does anybody know what & from whom I can buy said item please?
Thanx in advance.

I only have an ancient Garmin but just unclip it when the bike is parked. Leave it switched on so less hassle when restarting the route.

I only have an ancient Garmin but just unclip it when the bike is parked. Leave it switched on so less hassle when restarting the route.

Helpful as always.The navigator 5 goes into standby mode and is simple to restart unlike the old Garmin 550 I used to have.
I wouldn't mind having a locking mount for mine but I'm using the 4 button mount on the gsa and a zumo 660 mount on the TL's

Just taking the thing off the bike seems to be the obvious solution to me. It only takes a moment to put it back.

Mines a slow n clunky Garmin 550 so I don't like to turn it off when stopping only for a few minutes. A Nav V should have issues like that sorted long ago.

Cheers guys. I've found what I'm looking for. Just got to find the £133 to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom