My membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattgslc

Reaction score
Just had a message off someone regarding that I'm ripping people off??
Now i can't reply to pms or go on anything go reply / post
Can an admin tell me what the hell is going on ?
Not impressed

Phil Harrison told me this
So if anyone can please tell me what's going on with my account and the two people who i sold stuff to can read this and reply to let me know you got the parts ok that would be great
Thanks

Yes Matt its me and the guy you sold the screen to me for the GS Exhaust £210.00 ive sent you 6 or 7 PMs and sent you 3 emails to the paypal address you took the money from a over a month ago and still no Exhaust for me and still no Screen for Truckerhauser Who has also been sending messages

Can I have my £210 back please !! as the exhaust is no use to me now

Be nice to know what happened ??

Rob

Thank You for seeing and replying to this
My partner sent all parcels off and boxedboxes the items and i don't have anything here
No exhaust or screen so they have been sent
I don't know why but I can't activate anything as it seems my account has been dropped down and as i have paid my subscription I dont have a clue what's happened and i can't pm you back
My daughter broke my laptop and all passwords are on it for emails etc so i have not seen anything
I can only apologise and look into this tomorrow for you both and get something sorted asap
So sorry again for the hassle but i am and will sort it out asap

Thanks
Matt

Just had a message off someone regarding that I'm ripping people off??
Now i can't reply to pms or go on anything go reply / post
Can an admin tell me what the hell is going on ?
Not impressed
Hi Matt,
Your site sponsor status was removed following numerous attempts to contact you from both of the guys you sold things to and myself.
Once this is sorted out it will be returned once again.
If you want to email me your phone number (admin at the name of this site) I am happy to call you and talk.

Hi
As i said above i cant email and pm etc as you know
The easiest thing would of been is to pm me and once i got it then I could of replied
Doesn't help that i can't reply to the buyers who are asking me questions does it?

Both Adverture Boy and Truckerhauser have been PMing you and I have sent you 3 emails regarding this with no response.

Not sure who Phil Harrison is or how he has contacted you but it looks like he has succeeded where others have failed.

I don't know if your reading all of this ?
I can't get into my emails as all passwords etc was on my laptop and she smashed the s teen by standing on it hence not being on here and not replying
I would of given a number to contact me to buyers if I had known
I'm not like that at all and i am very concerned about where the parts are and why they have not got them

You should be able to PM now.

I see you are subscribed to this thread and getting email notifications ;)

Given the circumstances can I suggest you issue a refund to both of these guys and then chase the carrier once you have done so.

Matt just had a pm from you mate just sending me back one of the PMs Id sent you asking where the exhaust was !!
I emailed the email address you have attached to your paypal account Ill put it on here if you want ?

All I want now mate is my money back no excuses please about it being posted I respectfully asked you to kindly post the exhaust so I had it for the weekend your reply was Ill do my best that was a month ago since I had a week tour around the Highlands where I am now, and when the exhaust didnt turn up for over 3 weeks I went and bought another exhaust suspecting id been ripped off

Rob

Hold on
This is not my fault and I'm not losing out on parts for the sake of them saying they didn't receive them
That would be stupid
I'm checking tomorrow to find out what happened
A parcel was sent to someone 3 weeks ago and today it arrived back to me as no one signed for it and i have been asked where it is and I'm sending it back to him at my cost so he gets what he paid for
So I will now do my checks and find out what's what before i refund anyone

The integrity of the two 'recipients' here is impeccable Matt.

If they say they haven't received them, then I can assure you that will be the case.

Who was the carrier, what was the tracking number/details?

Thanks Paul

I asked for the tracking number on one of the emails but unfortunately never got it or I could have checked on the delivery !!

Hold on
This is not my fault and I'm not losing out on parts for the sake of them saying they didn't receive them
That would be stupid
I'm checking tomorrow to find out what happened
A parcel was sent to someone 3 weeks ago and today it arrived back to me as no one signed for it and i have been asked where it is and I'm sending it back to him at my cost so he gets what he paid for
So I will now do my checks and find out what's what before i refund anyone

Im sending him free parts also (harley) even though it wasnt my fault and he is chuffed
I am not in the game to make free money and never have been nor ever will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom