My membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have sorted it Matt surely we deserve a PM tonight ??

I have been in touch with you and truck and i am pming him and you tomorrow after i have spoken to my partner and the post office
I can't do anymore than that at the moment as she is asleep and we have small children and a baby so i am not waking her in case they wake up

I have been in touch with you and truck and i am pming him and you tomorrow after i have spoken to my partner and the post office
I can't do anymore than that at the moment as she is asleep and we have small children and a baby so i am not waking her in case they wake up

Sorry didnt you say youve sorted it ?? and by the way you really have not been in touch with me, you sent me the PM back that I sent you requesting the exhaust be here for the weekend ??

That was an accident
I was doing three things at once
I have told you what I am doing and i have sent trucker a pm to which he has replied to and is ok with
Not posting on here anymore
You want to speak do it through pm as this is just keeping it up the top of the page all the time
Thanks

I had a guy in Texas try and RIP me off for well over $13000 so this is pocket change compared to that
As I have said
It will be sorted asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom