Rally's Sport in Garmish

Got to ask , where did you get those crash bars , look really good.

My thoughts exactly! Have been back and forward with the decision of engine bars or head covers and havent been able to decide if I want one or the other, or both, but these look very well.

Well I shall be going to the ball, haven't been since 2011 so looking forward to it.

Weather looking to be better forecast today for the weekend in Garmisch.
Setting off Hull Ferry 8:30 tomorrow evening, keep an eye out for me, I don't bite..
I'm easily identifiable as going on the Rallye now weathers improved..

Attachments

• IMG_4446.JPG
    IMG_4446.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 260
I'm catching the 6:50 tunnel tomorrow morning, so leaving redneck Norfolk at silly o'clock. Not on a rallye unfortunately but really happy to be back on a GS, nothing that stands out from the herd apart from the tinted givi screen and mra.
e45ab408367121f569904640759dde59.jpg

Have a great time ...are you taking that " red can" ? Doesn't look right ...the ralllye will do 200 mile to the tank surely, so just stop at a fuel station .

Have a great time ...are you taking that " red can" ? Doesn't look right ...the ralllye will do 200 mile to the tank surely, so just stop at a fuel station .

That doesn't matter. It looks hard core.:D

I hope so as I haven't got one!

Back
Top Bottom