Pairing 10U Arai to Nav 5

Andy B

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can someone give me a basic lesson in pairing please?!

I have a 10U for my Schuberth which is fine but having just bought an Arai one for my other helmet I have tried everything to get it to connect to my Nav 5 and failed! It is fine connecting to the handlebar remote and my iPhone but either it can't find the Nav or the Nav cannot find it!

There is lots on YouTube on pairing other Sena headsets but I am wondering if I am missing something because every Sena headset seems to do it slightly differently.

Help please?

PS - Updated the firmware and done the factory reset.

Shouldn't you be pairing the iPhone to the Nav V then the Nav V to the Sena as a phone?
It's how I pair my Sena SMH5

I have the 10r and needed to pair phone to Nav and sena to nav. Not what the instructions tell me but I don't have a remote so can't seem to pair a second phone. It means I lose access to the Sena app on my phone ut at least I can hear calls and satnav instructions. I haven't yet paired with another Sena.

Shouldn't you be pairing the iPhone to the Nav V then the Nav V to the Sena as a phone?
It's how I pair my Sena SMH5

+1 on this. I paired my iPhone to the Nav 5 and then the Nav 5 to the headset... in my case an interphone f5. Should be the same principal though as it's just a Bluetooth connection.

10 u - iphone (Mobile)
10u - Zumo 590 - (2nd mobile phone)

10u - 10r (2md mobile phone)

I play music via the handlebar control or the headset directly from my iphone

Back
Top Bottom