Kilburn hill climb

BigBeard

Reaction score
According to the Pickering and district motoring club facebook page the hill climb is on the 24th of June this year but I can't find any times for the event, does anyone know what time it runs from/to?

1pm

Are you Racing??

PDMC Kilburn grass hill climb returns for another year. Bring your trail, enduro, motocross, trial, grasstrack, vintage, road bike or shed special and have a go. Riders must be aged 16 or over.

Starting time at 1pm

Two hills are available, the right hand big hill, or the left hand shallower but tricky hill.

The competition will start with a knockout race with fastest stays in. Riders who are knocked can continue to ride the hill in between the knockout rounds.

Sunday is an off road practice day for riders aged 16 years and over suitable for bikes built for off road riding. A course will be laid out through the hillside fields and woods around the hillclimb site. Entry numbers are limited.

Free overnight camping is available on the Saturday night with beer and burgers for sale until late

Entries are via the dropbox system on the PDMC page.

For the saturday entry fee is £20 + ACU Licence if you don't hold one in advance. Entry fee on the day is £24 + ACU Licence if you don't hold one.

For the Sunday entry fee is £25 in advance and £30 on the day.

Admission for spectators is £5 per adult, with admission for under 16s for free.

Volunteers to help with marshalling on the day would be great. If you want to help out post on here or message the club and we'll let you know where you need to be and when.

Thanks JB :)

I haven't been for a couple of years but I still remember being amazed anyone gets up that hill!!!

Back
Top Bottom