Euro4 BMW Acrapovic end can - Removing baffles

i must be the only one who thinks it sounds shite with the baffles out:blast just got back from alps and the sound drove me nuts...i ride with moulded earplugs as well, going back in tom:D

i must be the only one who thinks it sounds shite with the baffles out:blast just got back from alps and the sound drove me nuts...i ride with moulded earplugs as well, going back in tom:D

I put a Triumph TOR can on a Tiger 1050 I had. A lovely noise - until you had to live with it, riding. Embarrassingly loud in towns, unpleasant on my ears out of town. Even with ear plugs in. It came back off the bike after a trip through France.

My GS's Euro 3 Akra is keeping its baffles in. :rob

I have 1 in and 1 out, works well for me and the wife doesn't complain either! I will be fitting my Euro 3 silencer to my Euro 4 bike when I get it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Each to their own. I don't get why you would want to spend all that cash on a fully developed system and then start hacking it about to make it louder?

I've just fitted my Euro 3 Akro can onto existing front pipes on my Rallye, to me it's worth every penny, the look & the sound.. with both baffles in.. Perfect..

Attachments

• IMG_4319.JPG
    IMG_4319.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_4318.JPG
    IMG_4318.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 665
I've got the E4 endcan and was thinking of taking out the baffles. Trouble is, even with the baffles, it's a tad louder than the standard can and that's loud enough for me (it's not a Harley - :barf -after all!) and with this end can, the bike gives the most incredibly satisfying "burble-crack-pop!" On downshifts using the gear shift assist (better still when you're giving it beans!) :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom