Harley Davidson Tank Bra

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I was was on my knees earlier this afternoon polishing my Derby Cover when I noticed this mark on the tank.

No amount of waxing or polishing will remove it. :(

Next step is probably some T Cut or maybe buy a Tank Bra?

Anyone used a Tank Bra in here before? Maybe Doris? ;)

Am going to my HD dealer tomorrow and if purchasing a TB what size should I ask for? It's for a Dyna so my guess is possibly a 36C but I'm no expert in this matters.

And its very hot today I guess. :comfort

Attachments

• IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0480.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 374
Sorry Doris. :)

I think I'm melting down here. :(

I'll try some T Cut tomorrow then. :thumb2

I think it's where my left knee (in my trousers) is rubbing against it.

The Bra won't be big enough then! :boobies

Phew... :D

It really pains me to agree with Doris but f****** leave it alone!
It adds character, history, mistique and a sense of having been places and done things!
I too used to be neurotic about such things but have now resigned myself to the fact that if you ride a lot things will happen.
My '95 H-D FXSTC has, seriously, pitted forks which, at one point in time in the past, would have done my head in now just add "street cred"to my bike.
Ce la vie, mon amie!

Love and kisses,

Iain

p.s. Sorry Andres.

Well. After nearly two weeks with it I can't stand it any longer so it has to go and it would be free to a good home. :)

One previous careful owner (not me).

Any takers? Maybe The Holy Spirit (wear it for our entertainment on the Saturday night of the upcoming fuck up... :nenau).

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 194
Well. After nearly two weeks with it I can't stand it any longer so it has to go and it would be free to a good home. :)

One previous careful owner (not me).

Any takers? Maybe The Holy Spirit (wear it for our entertainment on the Saturday night of the upcoming fuck up... :nenau).

Have those bricks been laid upside down?

Back
Top Bottom