All wrapped up

Sweetpea

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Playing around with some vinyl wrap today in order to disguise a couple of small scratches on the aluminium panels. Happy with result.. Not bad for £4.50.
3ded67a31074868cda5db3478c9882f8.jpg

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Looks neat,

I fancy doing mine in urban camo colours perhaps with brushed alloy for the matt black panels.

Looks neat,

I fancy doing mine in urban camo colours perhaps with brushed alloy for the matt black panels.

I bought this roll from B&Q for £4.50 and saw that they do loads of different colours and textures.... might be worth a look.

SP ;)

Looks good. I did not think about wrap when I changed mine...it would have been a whole lot cheaper and quicker than finding some from a GSA!

I'm surprised more people don't change them to black, I think it looks much better, somehow less 'muddled'.

Looks good. I did not think about wrap when I changed mine...it would have been a whole lot cheaper and quicker than finding some from a GSA!

I'm surprised more people don't change them to black, I think it looks much better, somehow less 'muddled'.

Yes I agree.... the silver always looked 'out of place' it definitely goods better..... ;)

Also just applied some quality laser cut decals.... which I think finish it off nicely...
627ff07318fa3c477c187953ae254616.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should have done a step by step guide

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looks great. I've tried wrapping helicopter tape and it wasn't easy but it was quite thick. I've a Vario pannier lid that's looking a bit shabby and vinyl is an option. I'm sceptical about the YouTube videos as all the ones I saw were covering large radius convex curves. I'm also assuming it comes off quite easily if you need to remove it?

Looks great. I've tried wrapping helicopter tape and it wasn't easy but it was quite thick. I've a Vario pannier lid that's looking a bit shabby and vinyl is an option. I'm sceptical about the YouTube videos as all the ones I saw were covering large radius convex curves. I'm also assuming it comes off quite easily if you need to remove it?

You can buy pre cut kits for OEM adv cases.

I fancy some of this stuff on mine though a smaller scale print (suitable for smaller areas) isnt so easy to find.

aktdesc_1149645127_00.jpg

I wrapped the lower part of my screen which has eliminated any reflections at night.

It also gives a different, more aggressive look to the front of the bike.

Attachments

• rsz_gs_g_screen(2).jpg
    rsz_gs_g_screen(2).jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 231

Back
Top Bottom