Knowing that these things trouble many here...

Wapping

Reaction score
This month's RiDE magazine has an awesome full comparative review of cleaning products.

I always use Palmolive Naturals "Nourishing Delight" Shower Milk.

Enriched with moisturising milk and extract of 100% natural origin of Honey and Aloe Vera.

Its rich velvety formula helps to nourish your skin

I know bikers are smelly.

But I smell nice.

Enriched with moisturising milk and extract of 100% natural origin of Honey and Aloe Vera.

A good choice.

Although I always find it best to do a good final buffing with natural scented strawberry & jojoba scrub.

A good choice.

Although I always find it best to do a good final buffing with natural scented strawberry & jojoba scrub.

Hmmm. I'll try that.

Given how hit and miss the finish is, either wash it with Unicorn tears or Evian!
I note that ride used Muc Off without any negative results, looks as if the cleaner was not used on a BMW LC��

Funny how I never realised while having a coffee at macdonalds Forfar to break the journey home from Peterhead people stayed away from my table.
Well I liked fishy smells. Funny perhaps you don't smell your own pongs but you don't. Only time I ever gagged was giving a lift to down and out in pouring rain on the A90 going north. Wow he was smelly poor soul prob never knew what soap was.

Fairy liquid with a spoon of sugar in .....gets out all the ground in dirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dove for me. Works a treat. Don't like too many fancy thingys buffing my beautiful round figure. Finishing touch with Mitchum odourless antiperspirant. Washing a bike is a sweaty affair :D

Ride only tested cleaning products marked for motorcycle use. My experience is that car wash products does just as good a job.

:jes:jes:jes

Back
Top Bottom