Gravy & Chips ?

Gravy & chips ?

• Oh yes....lashings of gravy on my chips !

Votes: 53 58.2%
  • Yuk....gross sloppy mess - makes the chips soggy!

Votes: 38 41.8%

• Total voters
I like both gravy and curry on my chips ( not together obviously), but only if bought from the chippy.

Homemade chips are kept pure.......:drool

Worrabout ...

Peas? :nenau

I eat my peas with honey,
I've done it all my life.
It makes the peas taste funny,
but it keeps them on the knife. :pullface

~~~
with thanks to Spike Milligan. :bow

Glad I'm not coming if you're serving up that shite!:rob:D

Definitely gravy on chips. Curry as an alternative. In either case salt and vinegar are mandatory.

Always get a breadcake with my fish and chips and either make a chip butty or fish butty - both have gravy in them!

No.No.No. . No.
if it's chips, then a Good Mayo is de rigueur.
Yes.

Jesus H. Christ ~ some of you lot, if yer taste was in yer mouth - you'd poison yerselves.
:rolleyes:

Definitely gravy on chips. Curry as an alternative. In either case salt and vinegar are mandatory.

Always get a breadcake with my fish and chips and either make a chip butty or fish butty - both have gravy in them!

Nay lad, tha allus as thi chips in a teacake, wi bits on!!!!

I'll have gravy on my chips if I'm having them with a pie but gravy on fish just isn't happening if I'm going to eat it.

Sausages with chips need HP sauce as do eggs chips and beans but neither tomato sauce nor mayo have a place on anything I eat.

I love chips and gravy.

Had it on a cruise once which made the waiters pull funny faces until others on our table said they'd also like some gravy on their chips.

Back
Top Bottom