Welcome from the Gnarley Bar.

We should embrace the arrival of a bar for humans more shallow than a shallow thing.....Ducati owners in my experience are a very untrustworthy bunch and I don`t say that lightly, having had friends who have chosen them as their main ride, they were usually very shallow and had some serious self esteem issues:D

So FUCK OFF.:beerjug:

We should embrace the arrival of a bar for humans more shallow than a shallow thing.....Ducati owners in my experience are a very untrustworthy bunch and I don`t say that lightly, having had friends who have chosen them as their main ride, they were usually very shallow and had some serious self esteem issues:D

jealousy can become all consuming if you're not careful :nono

Well...what can I say? I did try and hold out an olive branch for our new neighbours. Turns out we are in fact the Chavvy nightmare neighbours with fridges and mattresses dumped in the front garden. I tried.

jealousy can become all consuming if you're not careful :nono

You are a fucking knob, now piss off.

Did you....I mean really, did you?

Listen you lot this is an Italian fine dinning experience so if you have to argue you must, as all Italians do, wave your arms around a lot

When in Rome and all that

Well...what can I say? I did try and hold out an olive branch for our new neighbours. Turns out we are in fact the Chavvy nightmare neighbours with fridges and mattresses dumped in the front garden. I tried.

No no and thrice no

we will be related soon if the media is to be believed. I see no fridges just the odd lost soul who could be saved with just a couple of Peroni and some tiramisu

No no and thrice no

we will be related soon if the media is to be believed. I see no fridges just the odd lost soul who could be saved with just a couple of Peroni and some tiramisu

Yeah but Tricky reckons eating Tiramisu is like chewing on an old alcoholic tramp's piss soaked mattress.

Yeah but Tricky reckons eating Tiramisu is like chewing on an old alcoholic tramp's piss soaked mattress.

What the fuck does he know about taste and class exactly ? From what i hear his idea of a posh pudding is a flake in some Mr whippy ***

Any way he has the friday night slot for in house music

*** I made that up

Ok, who's ordered one ?

88863ed55531b75d3b41857101a17b23.png

Back
Top Bottom