Not really new.....................

MIKE R

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
....................been a 'member' for many years but let my subscription lapse.

Just put a deposit on a 2017 TE at Jefferies so thought I'd better spend my last £12.

So it's goodbye to the Tiger 800 and my 2002 1150GS and hello to the new sparking toy!

Mike

Sorry Johnny but after over 15 years and 62k together it was time to get a divorce especially when I got a very good offer

I might live to regret it but she's not been used much in the last few years and in truth I prefer the modern stuff........just don't tell the wife!

Mike

Currently debating a trade in of my Tiger 800 XRT for a new R1200GS TE. The question is should I? You know that way you know the answer but you need your insecurity re-assured? Having traded in your Tiger I'd be interested to hear what you think about the GS:comfort

And as I say I know the answer but if I get this one it's here for a while.................:):)

Never had a triumph, but would be interested to know after a couple of weeks of your new Gs your opinions.. no rush tho..

Back
Top Bottom