xg750 street

aeronut7

Reaction score
any body tried one yet....at around £6000 might be worth a go...
thinking of booking a teat ride...

Use the £6k and buy a sportster..

after having a look around on youtube i wish i hadnt bothered asking about this bike...
its a starter bike for either a teen or a woman....and as young as i am its not for me....
made in india...poor quality piece of crap....

after having a look around on youtube i wish i hadnt bothered asking about this bike...
its a starter bike for either a teen or a woman....and as young as i am its not for me....
made in india...poor quality piece of crap....

Yep! Sums it up..

They seem to be using the engine with some success in the States in flat tracking.......I think it's heavily supported by HD so guess they are using it to promote the bike to newbies.

A mate up here has one, one winter on it's rusted to fuck (it does live outside) but he loves it. He's the target market though; first bike and totally in love with the 'Harley corporate image'.

Andres

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 296
A friend of mine lives in Canada and works for Harley. he has a choice of all the bikes in the garage and runs around town on the 750. hes 6ft 4" and it doesn't look too small on him.
19399608_10213487415769846_4371238960080293042_n.jpg

Why? :nenau. Seeing as he works for Harley......I suspect it's more of a "corporate" choice...to promote this shit-heap.....:D

Although the yanks get theirs built in the US...we get the Indian quality one...

and the front end doesnt look the same as the ones here....looks heavier duty

Why? :nenau. Seeing as he works for Harley......I suspect it's more of a "corporate" choice...to promote this shit-heap.....:D

Although the yanks get theirs built in the US...we get the Indian quality one...

There's no pressure to ride anything at all from what I can gather. His own bike is a tweaked 1200 Sportster sport.

I dare say he wouldn't be riding a 750 if it was made in India.

Rode one of these for a day back to back with a '48.

Felt cheap and crap. Like it was 4-5ths size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those things are pretty sad, I don't know of anyone who's bought one of the things. In fact I can't recall ever seeing one on the road.

Back
Top Bottom