New Bike Day

Daxaar

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know you've already seen hundreds of Triple Blacks but the important thing is you haven't seen mine...so here it is :D All options ticked apart from side cases.

20170624_094033.jpg

I originally ordered in Red but the lure to the dark side was too strong so I called them Monday to change it. I'd never actually seen a TB "in the flesh" but I wasn't disappointed when I rocked up at Wollaston's this morning and saw it sat there in the showroom. Still had a twinge of guilt though for getting rid of my 2013 LC. It's been fantastic and with 20k miles on it over 4 years it looked not far off as good as the day I collected it. :thumb2

Miffed to see that they no longer factory fit the rubberised tank protector. A small thing but a nice quality touch that's been dropped in the name of penny pinching, bit of a shame.

Must say the black'uns are growing on me. Happy new motor enjoy

Miffed to see that they no longer factory fit the rubberised tank protector. A small thing but a nice quality touch that's been dropped in the name of penny pinching, bit of a shame

I think you will find that the GSA's never had the tank pad fitted from new Daz

That was only ever a GS thing due to the steepness of the tank :D

Very nice indeed, but then I would say that. :D

Enjoy the new-bike time:thumby: and when you get the side boxes them them and the top box wrapped for the full stealth mode...:beerjug:

All options ticked !
Except the HP Akro Titanium end can :green gri

Attachments

• 18922477_10155437190354038_1339757151562336464_o.jpg
    18922477_10155437190354038_1339757151562336464_o.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 442
All options ticked !
Except the HP Akro Titanium end can :green gri

Or the tinted screen, tinted winglets, HP levers, HP footrests, Ttanium headers.:augie

Shall I carry on?:D

Or the tinted screen, tinted winglets, HP levers, HP footrests, Ttanium headers.:augie

Shall I carry on?:D

Rallye frame protectors.
Cross bar brace.
frame bungs LOL
I also and immediately changed the screen and winglets for tinted. I find it strange the Triple Black doesn't come standard as tinted:confused:

Rallye frame protectors.
Cross bar brace.
frame bungs LOL
I also and immediately changed the screen and winglets for tinted. I find it strange the Triple Black doesn't come standard as tinted:confused:

Hmm tinted winglets to with my tinted MRA screen - now I need where did you get them from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinted winglets were fitted when I got home. Might get around to putting some Ti headers on but not interested in any of the other bling. :D

300 ish miles out into the middle of wet Wales today so I've definitely scrubbed off that "new bike" look. I'll treat it to a clean and decent coating of ACF50 for the first service next week.

20170625_125829_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom