Triple Black Wasn’t Black Enough

Nice personal touch!!

I had thought about doing the same with the bars but just haven't got round to it, wasn't sure how panniers would rough up the paintwork.

Anyway, too busy buying bike related stuff

Then again in 10 years time the fashion will change and we will all be buying GSA Triple Chromes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget to ware a black reflective "polite" Jacket when you ride it. I would hate you to hear those words "Sorry mate, I didn't see you"......I know you didn't, you were not looking :blast.

Its been proven scientifically that drivers really don't see you.

Study by American Fighter Pilots proves it.

Read about Saccades

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...ggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNFf_4NLgBcnoAchzQoTWR4PGxplIA

Very interesting thank you. I still believe though that if drivers approached a give way sign, or any junction for that matter, with the intention to STOP unless it's clear rather than GO unless it is not, there would be less accidents or collisions as we now call them. Both approaches sound the same but I suggest not. One is an expectation to go, the other is the expectation to stop.................Am I talking crap?

Very interesting thank you. I still believe though that if drivers approached a give way sign, or any junction for that matter, with the intention to STOP unless it's clear rather than GO unless it is not, there would be less accidents or collisions as we now call them. Both approaches sound the same but I suggest not. One is an expectation to go, the other is the expectation to stop.................Am I talking crap?

You talk sense.

The UK Highway Code changed its wording over the last few years.

It doesn't say 'You Have Right of Way' anymore. It only says when you should Give Way to Others.

Same principle.

Any more pictures of the bike , especially with the black screen and winglets.

I'm due to take delivery of a TB in the new year and I'm very tempted to black it completely out.

Not quite bible black.

Not to worry the 'event horizon' special edition is not far off.

Difficult to photograph what with all the light being sucked in but impressive nonethless.

Back
Top Bottom