WARNING Rukka Scam Sites

leadfarmer

He / Him / That Fucker
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dark Side of the Moon (Haute Loire) France
Just a heads up to stop anyone getting ripped off

There are a couple of scam sites advertising Rukka gear at -65%

One is warned about on the official Rukka website http://www.rukka.com/motorsport/news/warning

I've also come across a french site which Rukka have confirmed is a scam site

So in the words of Sgt. Phil Esterhaus: Lets be careful out there ........

I've just ordered from a large Spanish retailer, but you had me worried for a minute!

I bought my Rukka jacket couple of weeks ago from motardinn and jacket is 100% so should be fine Nutty - that's prob where I'll order the trousers from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my Rukka jacket couple of weeks ago from motardinn and jacket is 100% so should be fine Nutty - that's prob where I'll order the trousers from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They get good reviews, and delivery looks fast, so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week, with any luck.:beerjug:

So are they:-

1. Fake scam sites running off with your money................
2. Are they sites selling official Rukka gear that has been bought from the back door of the Chinese Rukka factory for buttons and are being sold cheap in Europe ...........
3. Are they selling knock off copies of Rukka kit made in some sweatshop in China (using cheap exploited labour).. using no doubt the same materials as genuine kit ??????????????????????????????

Stadler or Hideout Pro textile for me next time around ,, when my 7 year old Finnish made Rukka Armas eventually wears out

All of our Rukka kit in the past has come form German retailers apart form my last set or trews which were from Motolegends who price matched the cheapest online European retailers

Motolegends recently price matched a Rukka Nivala Jacket and Trousers for me......excellent service and it was the stress free-way to buy. Incidentally, the jacket had a faultily neck collar and was instantly remidied by Motolegends Customer Service.

Highly recommended!

Regards, Al

Rukka gear

Anybody used FC Moto In Germany for Rukka.?

Thanks

Paddy

Right, I'm putting MotardInn to the test, as I've sent the trousers back. See how long they take to issue a refund. And Moto24 have stock of the replacements, so let's hope they don't run off with my money!:D

Just a heads up to stop anyone getting ripped off

There are a couple of scam sites advertising Rukka gear at -65%

One is warned about on the official Rukka website http://www.rukka.com/motorsport/news/warning

I've also come across a french site which Rukka have confirmed is a scam site

So in the words of Sgt. Phil Esterhaus: Lets be careful out there ........

good memories - just heard the theme tune this morning. First time in yonks!

Back
Top Bottom