Getting horny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phill Elston

Rum Bosun
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for your advice.

I have just got a Hex EZCan through from my sister in the US and the extra spots are on order...

I want to fit a replacement horn. Something with more "OOMPH" than the standard unit but something that is unobtrusive

What is the general consensus by way of horn/place to fit it?

Cheers all.

Fitted a master blaster to previous GS and now transferred onto my GSA. Bought from NN with canbus connector. Very loud but not silly . Will fit to existing horn bracket. Bottom of it shows slightly but not an issue. Well worth doing, cheap and easy fit and much better than standard gay horn.

I fitted a Denali Split Sound bomb ! Awsome. horn fits on the existing OEM bracket , but you need a bit of fiddling to find a place for the compressor! I mounted mine on the crash bars !

FIAMM twin tone horns fitted to my GSA. one goes neatly where the OEM one is and the other between the forks. 119db and very effective. Also fitted to the ezCAN so when the horn sounds, the auxillary lights strobe at the same time.

follow link to my short YT review... this was before i had them linked to the ezCAN though... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAwzZUeSU7Y

Fast forward to 5:00 for the sound of the horns. hope this helps. :beerjug:

Other road users do hear the standard horn. I know this, as I frequently get a two-fingered salute in acknowledgement. :eek:

If your sister was to post one Hex ezcan a week to UKGSer members do you think Customs would notice ...... :augie

Thanks for your input guys. I went for the split soundbomb in the end.

I'm sure that other road users can hear the standard horn... but with this bad boy I KNOW they'll know I'm there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom