Navigator connection S1000R

telbenj

Reaction score
I have brought a new Navigator 6 to go onto my new bike, S1000R I understand the connector power plug is under the fairing panel on the left hand side, but is there also a plug for the computer side of what's available in the NAV.

I guess there is but also is it a plug and play set up or will it need to be activated by a dealer.

If anyone has pictures of the plugs and installation can you post them up. If not I will when I do mine

Terry

I have a 2015 S1000R and a Nav 6 with the BMW mount but the S1000R does not have the GPS integration

Thanks for that, I am thinking/ hoping the new model does have the GPS integration. Has anyone fitted the nav to a new model yet and can confirm this

Terry

Yes it does. Hook up is a piece of cake also. Can't send pictures etc as we are cooking ourselves in the south of France at present and the S1000R is tucked up in the garage. From memory there is a socket to the left of the rad top tucked in a frame joint. Viewed from the left of the bike it's just behind the plastic fairing panel.
Obviously best connection is via the proprietary bmw aftermarket plug.
Cheers

Yes it does. Hook up is a piece of cake also. Can't send pictures etc as we are cooking ourselves in the south of France at present and the S1000R is tucked up in the garage. From memory there is a socket to the left of the rad top tucked in a frame joint. Viewed from the left of the bike it's just behind the plastic fairing panel.
Obviously best connection is via the proprietary bmw aftermarket plug.
Cheers
See https://www.s1000r.co.uk/index.php/topic,5988.0.html

Back
Top Bottom