Ryedale rally at the weekend

newbuild100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I dont think the rally is full this year but a mate is selling his entry due to injury for £50 if anyone fancies it !!??

Expect mud, it's been raining for 2 days already and tomorrow is forecast rain too

Can you confirm the ryedale is full ? Ive suggested to my pal that he could "sell" it back to the organisers (Although thats doubtful if it is full !)

Expect mud, it's been raining for 2 days already and tomorrow is forecast rain too

For anybody entering for the first time, it's worth taking a spare set of brake pads as the Yorkshire limestone turns to grinding paste in this kind of weather :thumb:thumb

There are still entries available on the website. This is always a cracking event regardless of the weather, and is hard work for any big bikes and novices.

I was there!
Thoroughly enjoyed this event; probably the best event I've done. Organisation, camping, course, weather.... all excellent!

Pity it was straight after the Welsh Two Day though...

Looking forward to the Beacons, Tour of Mann and Hafren now :)

I was there!
Thoroughly enjoyed this event; probably the best event I've done. Organisation, camping, course, weather.... all excellent!

Pity it was straight after the Welsh Two Day though...

Looking forward to the Beacons, Tour of Mann and Hafren now :)

The Beacons doesn't take any prisoners and the Tour of Mann tests everyone, both are great rallies and are more difficult than the Ryedale. I wish I was doing the ATRC again this year.

Hey Paintman,
Is that a frame mounted light/roadbook set-up?
I bet that low front mudguard got some hammer..... My high level one was swaying all over the place... It had a good few pounds of mud under it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom