R1150 GS For Sale in Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frosti good luck with the sale,

Can I suggest adding that your bike has ABS 2 and NOT the servo ABS that frightens people :thumb

Might I also suggest, Changing all the "Fluids", filling the fuel tank, washing and polishing the bike, blowing tyres to 55psi and wheeling it into the back of the garage and using two small sticks to balance her with tyres off ground and connecting to optimate and covering with a blanket!

As a forever backup :aidan

Can I suggest adding that your bike has ABS 2 and NOT the servo ABS that frightens people :thumb

Might I also suggest, Changing all the "Fluids", filling the fuel tank, washing and polishing the bike, blowing tyres to 55psi and wheeling it into the back of the garage and using two small sticks to balance her with tyres off ground and connecting to optimate and covering with a blanket!

Noted about the Servo Dr - thanks

have to agree with that! Nice bike with the right mods. Good Luck either way!

Have a bump!

I sold my R1150GS last year, it was and is I hope a cool bike and I was not sure if it was a good move.

But the new-to-me younger Italian model is a great ride, in different ways....so je ne regrette rien!

have to agree with that! Nice bike with the right mods. Good Luck either way!

Yes lads they are a great bike and I have done many happy miles on it, but I am finding it hard enough to get time to use one bike these days, so keeping two is probably stretching it.

We will see how it goes.

Have a bump!

I sold my R1150GS last year, it was and is I hope a cool bike and I was not sure if it was a good move.

But the new-to-me younger Italian model is a great ride, in different ways....so je ne regrette rien!

Similar for me Bin, but I do like the 800 and I am happy to stay with it - punctures excluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom