Gutted

snaponphil

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My new UrbanX is getting dirty.. well the rear bits anyway..
rear of seat & my back is mud/rain spattered after 30 miles of light rain with road use only..

Can use the neoprene shock cover but that won't stop most of it..
see piccys..

What's the solution bearing in mind I like the Puig hugger but will it work with nobblies?
I'm poss gonna take the rear mudguard thingy off..

Thoughts guys.?

But what a nice bike, back to quality basics but I'm loving it at the minute..

Attachments

• IMG_4440.jpg
    IMG_4440.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_4436.JPG
    IMG_4436.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 538
  • IMG_4424.JPG
    IMG_4424.JPG
    219.4 KB · Views: 524
Has our very own site sponsor Nippy Norman not just started advertising a Mudsling variant for the R9T. I would suspect that would make a fair bit of difference, it certainly did when i fitted one to my GS and now GSA. Not matter what you will still get road muck on you in the wet it just a matter of how much.

Dario

I am sorry to say that if getting covered in cack when it rains surprises you with a bike like that then you have bought the wrong bike. Either don't ride it in the wet or change it for something else like an r1200r.

Form over function I'm afraid... If you do find and fit something that stops the problem, it'll probably spoil the looks.

Why are you surprised ?

Did it not cross your mind during the buying process?

BMW forgot to fit any type of rear mudguard whatsoever

The front mudguard is similarly crap too

It won't hurt it ! Relax ! Ride a different bike in the crap weather

Why are you surprised ?

Did it not cross your mind during the buying process?not for a moment.. :beerjug:

BMW forgot to fit any type of rear mudguard whatsoever, yep.!

The front mudguard is similarly crap too.. needs a front engine protector or a sump guard..

I'll live with it, nice bike, paint seems like it'll take the punishment, engine very quiet & seems rock solid..

I have yet to read something as incredulous as this.
You lot need horse fucking over your respective kitchen tables. Posting pictures of a dirty bike for whatever reason is just plain fucking weird and then the various comments that follow, allow me to judge the majority of you, as complete and uttercunts.

I remember when we just got the fuck on with it and made no comment, never mind expected comments from others, you utter arsewipes, you deserve nothing better than multiple organ failure, hopefully on a weekend.
C U N T S.

You lot need horse fucking over your respective kitchen tables. Posting pictures of a dirty bike for whatever reason is just plain fucking weird and then the various comments that follow, allow me to judge the majority of you, as complete and uttercunts.

I remember when we just got the fuck on with it and made no comment, never mind expected comments from others, you utter arsewipes, you deserve nothing better than multiple organ failure, hopefully on a weekend.
C U N T S.

And have a great weekend yourself,Princess :beerjug:

C U N T S.

+ 1
And then some !!!!:rolleyes:

C U N T S.

Time of the month again?:comfort

How to make friends & influence people.. lol.

att doesn't want or require friends.

But he does now have a twin with the same bike !!

Twizzle and att or Twatt for short.

Nice pic,boys !!

p11311_p_v8_af.jpg

C U N T S.
Bless:D

Back
Top Bottom