Nice weather, off to Gairloch

Northern jock

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Nice sunny day, not working this week so I've just packed the bike and heading west and north for a day or two. Too many good roads around, be a shame not to get out and about

Enjoy. I'd have joined you for a day but my GSA innards are spilled out on a workshop floor in the deep south...hopefully picking up on the 14th though :D

Good weather, not too busy. Up to Gairloch, few pints in Badachro last night then back down via Torridon today. Good value food in the Waterside café in Loch Carron if you're passing

Attachments

• DSC_0228.JPG
    DSC_0228.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 391
  • DSC_0229.JPG
    DSC_0229.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 378
  • DSC_0231.JPG
    DSC_0231.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 387
Enjoy. I'd have joined you for a day but my GSA innards are spilled out on a workshop floor in the deep south...hopefully picking up on the 14th though :D

We'll get a wee trip somewhere after that then

Good weather, not too busy. Up to Gairloch, few pints in Badachro last night then back down via Torridon today. Good value food in the Waterside café in Loch Carron if you're passing

A lovely spot indeed .... great food :thumb

:beerjug:

Good stuff, what bike do you have now??

As per the photos, a 1200 I bought. 2009 model, wire wheels and various other little bits of "Adventure" stuck on, think it was a special edition but can't remember what they called it

Nice bike.

Fraid so BMW UK are dealing with it at the moment.
Insurance said it wasnt enough of a fire :eek:

Have you no respect the wee darling is still on life support (well off peak life support!)

With shiny metal panniers and frame going separately? Or are they on the new bike?

No, will be trying to sell as is, fully equipped to travel the world. Shame to sell it really but a spare 1200 gs is a bit much really. Down in the Pyrenees with the new one just now.

Back
Top Bottom