See photos of version 1.0

Attachments

• IMG_3221.jpg
    IMG_3221.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 628
  • IMG_3222.jpg
    IMG_3222.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 616
You wait until all those cable ties wear through the uber thin paint coating on that rear sub-frame

Proper fucked don't even get a look in :blast

You wait until all those cable ties wear through the uber thin paint coating on that rear sub-frame

Proper fucked don't even get a look in :blast

He's right you know . Take it off get some helicopter tape and apply that to the frame first . Oh and when you put it back rotate the 'block' of the cable tie round to the other side so it looks much neater and you don't rip skin off your knuckles when you clean your dirty bike :thumb

I like your style

Check out The R Nine T group on facebook and you'll see my really sh*tty topbox and my non 'Urban GS' doing non urban GS things!

Just a suggestion but if your making it from flexible plastic as it appears, then extend the sides round the frame and overlap against the back piece.You can then use Nylon rivit push pins through the double layer to hold in place and provide a flush fit,If your worried about them pulling through use a stainless steel washer on the back to lock the pin against when pushed in,

83fda69650e886a9a1de0d52cef136b5.png

If I were you I'd patent that before Nippy Norman sees it and butt fucks you up the shitter over a copyright :augie

Or as my old Dad would say "you need to step away from that there tool box" :blast

If that was a Harley and your flap was made of leather with a screaming eagle logo, leather laces instead of zip ties you'd sell loads.

Seen worse

Prototype looks crap, but given me a few ideas to attemp one myself in the future.. so not totally wasted effort.. also I'm sure it'll be functional..:beerjug:

Yep, it'll definitely do a good job of rubbing all the paint of the rear sub-frame !

I'll bear that in mind when or if I get round to knocking one up.. I may just wash the rear shock more often & also others said don't ride in the rain.. which I'm sure was a piss take comment but it had me thinking.. I'll use the car :moped::moped:

Back
Top Bottom