Scotland on a GS Some Films

bisbee

VIGILUM
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O0yrsuvKMYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just in case you are looking for inspiration this guy has a series on youtube :thumb

It's new to me anyway

I enjoy his reviews mostly...

I have watched the video of the tour and found it informative and helpful. TMF ( the missenden flyer ) has produced numerous videos and they are rather well produced. The content may not be agreeable to some.

I think a bit jealously is involved somewhere. The tour of Scotland promoted biking and the county watch it and enjoy it. There is always the off button if it's not your cup of tea.

He generally produces good videos, quite informative, can sometimes comes across a little patronising though which may be why he's disliked on here?

Wonkeyn...I can't be arsed to look back for the posts . Hit your own search button !

Steve C hits the mail on the head ... jealousy!

Wonkeyn...I can't be arsed to look back for the posts . Hit your own search button !

Steve C hits the mail on the head ... jealousy!

So you made it up then as I cannot recall any thread never mind a LOT that you quoted.

Scottish Tour

I have watched the video of the tour and found it informative and helpful. TMF ( the missenden flyer ) has produced numerous videos and they are rather well produced. The content may not be agreeable to some.

I think a bit jealously is involved somewhere. The tour of Scotland promoted biking and the county watch it and enjoy it. There is always the off button if it's not your cup of tea.

I agree with Steve these are a really great set of videos and very enjoyable to watch. I am spending 2 weeks at the beginning of June 2018 touring Scotland and these have proved useful to adjust my tours and days out. Well done fella:thumb

I agree with Steve these are a really great set of videos and very enjoyable to watch. I am spending 2 weeks at the beginning of June 2018 touring Scotland and these have proved useful to adjust my tours and days out. Well done fella:thumb

Hope you have a great time Byron......................don't forget to get some 'Avon Skin so Soft'. This will help with the 'midges' you can expect to get eaten to death at that time of year.
NB. the stuff really works......!!
Cheers,
John

Yeah not my cup of tea at all. Alan Partridge does biking, except less entertaining. I watched most of the first one. Gave up on the second. Also seem to be a bit shit and constantly surprised when cars overtake him. ‘Someone’s in a hurry’...
I’m out Deborah.

Back
Top Bottom