Senna SMH10

k80matey

I'm too poor to buy rubbish.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've been told by those who know that I should get a Senna SMH10. I've decided to go ahead. Looking for advice on where to buy. I've left it a bit late as my birthday's on Sunday!
Any help gratefully received.
Thanks.

I got my Sena 20S from Moore Speed Racing. they were very helpful when one failed after 18 months, and generally have been good for me.

whilst I can't remember the specifics, I very doubt I would have bought from them if they weren't competitively priced!

Our man on here Mr Les Wassell at Hid.com did me a cracking deal a couple of weeks ago on a pair of SMH10S

Steve

I got my Sena 20S from Moore Speed Racing. they were very helpful when one failed after 18 months, and generally have been good for me.

whilst I can't remember the specifics, I very doubt I would have bought from them if they weren't competitively priced!

looking at their website I can't see Sena anymore, so maybe not a top tip!

Sena 10S

Thanks for the advice folks. Went 50/50 with a mate for a twin pack Sena 10S.
None of my old units have Bluetooth.
Looking for a basic satnav, U.K. and Europe is all I'll need. Just really want it for voice prompts. Will something like an older Garmin 550 or similar suffice? If so anyone selling?
Thanks again. :thumb2

Do you use an iPhone if so try Scenic written specifically for bikes and being supported via an ADVRider thread I have been using it and really like it especially the ease of route planning/importing etc..

Do you use an iPhone if so try Scenic written specifically for bikes and being supported via an ADVRider thread I have been using it and really like it especially the ease of route planning/importing etc..

This looks interesting! Have downloaded to my iPad, can't seem to get it to my iPhone but will keep trying.
Thanks for the info.:clap

Thanks for the advice folks. Went 50/50 with a mate for a twin pack Sena 10S.
None of my old units have Bluetooth.
Looking for a basic satnav, U.K. and Europe is all I'll need. Just really want it for voice prompts. Will something like an older Garmin 550 or similar suffice? If so anyone selling?
Thanks again. :thumb2

I have a tom-tom go live mounted in a waterproof casing, ball mount on the rear, c/w sun visor if your interested ? prodominately used in france. PM me if you are

Back
Top Bottom