West Midlands Meet August 2nd

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Posting early so you can all get the dates in your calendar before going off on your summer holidays :D

Riverside Inn, Cressage 7pm - all welcome :beerjug:

Guess most people must be on holiday :D

Still, good to catch up with Glen and Bernie :beerjug:

Any chance we could have a bit more notice Rob, hows about dates for the next 2 months or so, we had it down as the second wed of the month and were looking forward to a ride over this week, your early notification went un noticed! Ho Hum just have to find somewhere nice Wed night now.

Any chance we could have a bit more notice Rob, hows about dates for the next 2 months or so, we had it down as the second wed of the month and were looking forward to a ride over this week, your early notification went un noticed! Ho Hum just have to find somewhere nice Wed night now.

Bit hard to be complained about for not giving enough notice and for giving early notification, in the same sentence Reg! I thought the general preference was for the first Wednesday of the month so that is what we have been doing - assume we shall continue the same.

I thought I'd got the wrong place, there were people actually eating at the pub. :p

Not complaining Rob, you just caught me out with the early posting that's all. I do have to juggle the timing a little with this job I have, to ensure an early finish I have to let my controler know. AS it happened I was late (0300) back for most of last week with deliveries up north.

Back
Top Bottom